O-Gauge U30C & Freight Cars Now Available

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: O-Gauge U30C & Freight Cars Now Available
From: haywarb@b...
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:37:38 -0000
FYI

At a hobby shop Saturday, I saw these released O-gauge 3-rail
products:

Lionel U30C C&S Redbird: MSRP $400. With RailSounds. Lots of
detail, like windshield wipers, firecracker antenna, etc.

MTH Eletric Trains Premier CB&Q Coil Car. Chinese red with white
lettering. Has coil loads under the covers. 2 road numbers. May
not be prototypical, but looks great to me.

MTH Electric Trains RailKing Diecast CB&Q Gondola: Chinese red with
cover.

K-Line Electric Trains CB&Q Abraham Lincoln Freedom Trains Boxcar.
Red, white, & blue boxcar with Lincoln's silhouette, BR logo, & "Way
of the Zephyrs" slogan in script; and prototypical to boot (see photo
of it in the BB on 40' boxcars).

I am not a vendor, dealer, or stockholder of any of these
manufactureres; I post this only for your FYI convenience.

Enjoy the Q!