Fw: [n_scale] CB&Q Steam Loco Decals?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fw: [n_scale] CB&Q Steam Loco Decals?
From: okt@j...
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:15:28 -0500
>From the N scale list, please reply directly.
Terry

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Latz <dlatz@c...>
To: n_scale@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:01:11 -0500
Subject: [n_scale] CB&Q Steam Loco Decals?

Has anyone ever run across a set of decals for a Burlington Route
Steam Locomotive? All that's needed is the Red, Black and Gold square
with "Burlington Route" on the tender and the numbers on engine, but
I've been unable to locate them any anywhere (Microscale doesn't make
a set and won't answer an e-mail regarding the possibility of making
any).

I figure there's got to be a couple of CB&Q modelers out there who
have run into this problem before. Any solutions?

Thanks,

Dave

*FAQ: http://www.trainweb.com/n-scale-list/