Re: [BRHSlist] Dubuque, Ia

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Dubuque, Ia
From: "Tom Barrett" <barrett@g...>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:35:26 -0500
I hired out for the BN in 1973, the double track at Savanna ended at
the Stockyard Signal at the east end of the Savanna Yard just before
starting around the curve before Plum River, I believe the CTC between
Barstow and Savanna was completed and the Double track added from the
Stockyard Signal to Plum river around 1980 or 81 when the Galesburg-Lacrosse
ID [ interdivisional run through pool ] was put into effect. Tom Barrett