Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1107

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1107
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:02:45 -0600
Hi Leo:

I don't know how it's "suposed" to operate, but if you look at the top of
the wheel, it tells you how many hours and minutes "late" (or very rarely,
early) the train was when it went by the last "electronic yard clerk" before
the wheel was printed. Sometimes it's in the triple digets :>)

Mike Decker