Re: [BRHSlist] Waycar Color

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Waycar Color
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:45:35 EDT
Somebody more knowledgeable than I will have to comment on the color of the
eBay waycar than I. BUT, if anyone is considering purchasing the waycar be
aware that you'll be paying a very high price for a Signal House Hobbies
waycar. The waycar by itself is very overpriced so realize that you're
really paying a lot for a questionable paintjob. I don't think a Signal
House waycar should sell for more than $125 and that's the far extreme.
Let's be rational here - you can still find a Challenger waycar if you look
hard for $165 and although I'm fond of the Signal House waycars the
Challenger waycar is twice the model. Don't mean to stomp on Ralph's post -
I just really don't want to see anyone on the list possibly feel ripped off
if they bid/buy the model.

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL