Re: [BRHSlist] C&S Books

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] C&S Books
From: Ken martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:56:31 -0700
richtownsend@n... wrote:

> Over the years I have identified (and bought) the following books about the
> Colorado & Southern (in addition to those CB&Q books that touch on the C&S).
> Are there any others that anyone out there knows of?
>
> Rich Townsend
> Lincoln City, Oregon

Rich

You didn't specify SG or NG although your list leans to SG. For a listing of
books regarding the C&S NG go to: http://www.railway-eng.com/dspp/booklist.htm
for a complete listing. Also at the National Narrow Gauge Convention in Salt
lake two weeks ago Mallory HOpe Farrell announced his new book on the DSP&P has
gone to the publisher and should be out late next spring of early summer.

Ken Martin