Re: [BRHSlist] C&S Books

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] C&S Books
From: Wes Leatherock <wleath@s...>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:18:12 -0500 (CDT)
"Colonel Morgan Jones: Grand Old Man of Texas Railroading,"
by Vernon Gladstone Spence (Norman: University of Oklahoma Press,
1971), ISBN 0-8061-0977-7, looks at it from the point of view
of the Texans and the FW&DC.

Of course, the FW&DC's history is intertwined with that
of the C&S, and the battles between the two sides (and Jones'
eventual sidelining as a mere figurehead president of the FW&DC)
gets a lot of discussion.

Wes Leatherock
wleath@s...