Railway Classics 1951 EB

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Railway Classics 1951 EB
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:01:42 EDT
List,

I have backdated my setting to 1950 and I am selling my new 1951
(mid-century) Empire Builder (pulled by the Q from Chicago to Minneapolis).
This was recently imported by Railway Classics (formerly Shoreham Shops) and
was built by Ajin. The cars are factory finished and have interiors. I have
a standard 14 car consist. I paid $4,400, but will sell it for $4,000. If
you are interested or have questions, contact me offline at
rgortowski@a...

Rich