RE: Burlington Train No. 47 Wreck

To: "'Judith Hanf'" <j.m.hanf@e...>
Subject: RE: Burlington Train No. 47 Wreck
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:56:15 -0500
Cc: <BRHSList@yahoogroups.com>
Disposition-notification-to: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@e...>
I have forwarded this to the BRHSlist to see if anyone might have
information for you. It would be extremely helpful to see the photographs.
Do you have a way of scanning them to send them via email? If not, would
you mind photocopying them and sending them to the BRHS Archives? Our
address is:

BRHS Archives
3040 Southoaks Place
St. Louis, MO 63129