On the events of 9/11/01

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: On the events of 9/11/01
From: dhelec@a...
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:51:06 EDT
This may not be the place but I think it needs to be expressed.

We should hold our heads higher than the Rocky Mountains and be proud to be
Americans and not let some a-hole and his band of nutcases bring the greatest
country on earth to its knees.

We should thank God that are alive to witness and learn from this tragedy and
pray for those who aren't.

We should let our families and friends know how we feel about them.

We should NEVER turn tail and run or let them get away with this type of
insanity. But should also make it painfully aware to them that we may down
now but when we get back up we will be bigger, stronger, and pissed.

Thanks to the list for their space. Dan H.