Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1065

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1065
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:17:49 -0500
Pete & Doug,
I'm Not Real sure I'm Thinking of the Same spot, I'm going to print out the
Directions that were giving and check into this and see where they end up.
there not even close to the place I'm thinking.

Larry Doub

Subject: Re: Sedan, Ia

Doug Harding

Thanks very much for the info on locating Sedan. Perhaps Larry Doub of
Moulton will be able to verify where he thinks it is from your info.

Any hints on where the atlas you mentioned can be purchased. We have a store
here in Lincoln that handles govt. maps and surveys..this would probably be a
good spot to start.

Although I'm not familiar with the atlas it sounds like exactly what I need.

Thanks again

Pete