Re: [BRHSlist] Sedan, Ia

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Sedan, Ia
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:00:57 -0500
Pete,

Try Barnes and Noble on 50th (?) and 'O' Streets in Lincoln. They will
probably have the Delorme books for Nebraska and some of the adjacent
(hopefully Iowa!) states. My Nebraska book retailed for
$16.95,...although that was a couple of years ago.

I have a half dozen of these books and find them very helpful from both a
railfan and train dispatching perspective. They're not totally up to
date, but they show secondary roads (even dirt roads and farmers
driveways in some cases!) They also show some abandoned railroad right
of ways. ....I knew THAT would get your attention!!

Happy hunting, Don