Re: [BRHSlist] "Motors"

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] "Motors"
From: Wes Leatherock <wleath@s...>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:27:43 -0500 (CDT)
A story in Sunday's (August 26) Sunday Oklahoman travel
section telling about the PRR-air-Santa Fe service that
operated for a few months, with Charles Lindbergh as one
of the pilots, noted that the air portion ran with "Ford
Trimotors". (Waynoka, Oklahoma, was a rail-air transfer
point, and the story told about the museum in Waynoka
which tells the story of the railroad and the rail-air-rail
service.)

I know you're correct in the distinction between
motors and engines, but I think it's a losing battle.

Wes Leatherock
wleath@s...