Re: [BRHSlist] Railway Classics Waycars

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Railway Classics Waycars
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:37:15 -0400
Marshall,
Thanks. I'll have to pick up Mike's book sooner or later. I saw it in a
hobby store in Detroit this summer along with "in colour" books one and two.
Thought about buying them all, but $150 US was out of reach after buying the
Walthers coaches earlier that month. It sounds as if I may be able to
kitbash the car I need from what you said. The Centreville train is about
the lowest of my priorities for the layout right now so it can wait.
Trackwork progresses slowly. I keep finding other stuff to do.
Take care.
Duncan