Railway Classics Waycars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Railway Classics Waycars
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 02:35:53 EDT
List,
A friend of mine had one of the new combination CB&Q Waycars by Railway
Classics and I got the chance to check out this fine model tonight. The model
had tons of detail on it. I was really impressed with the paint job also,
once again Railway Classics has done a great job reproducing Q equipment. I
did not get the retail price on this model but if you contact Dave Lotz off
line I'm sure he can give you that info.
Also was told that the emergency War Time waycar is out, I believe this is
the box car type of waycar, check with Dave for price.

John Lee
St.Louis, MO.