Re: [BRHSlist] Let us not forget....

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Let us not forget....
From: "Charles A. Duncan" <cduncan@c...>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:58:32 -0700
Dave,
I agree with your statement. I do not do modeling, but am an old "Q" employee
with a family history of railroaders, all with the Burlington. Whether modeling
or just historical interest, let's keep things friendly. By the way, I live
about 25 miles from the Tehachapi Loop. which is shared by the BNSF and SP.
Interesting sight.

Chuck Duncan