Photo(s) from Mike Decker

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Photo(s) from Mike Decker
From: mdecker@g...
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:03:49 -0800
This PhotoMail® link has been e-mailed to you from Mike Decker compliments of
PhotoWorks.

HI FOLKS:

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF THE AMTRAK BIKER'S SPECIAL IN NEWCASTLE, WYO. AUG.
5-12. THEY BROUGHT BIKERS FROM AS FAR AWAY AS BOSTON FOR THE STURGIS RALLY. THE
"CARITAS" JUST CAME ALONG TO GET SOME OTHERWISE UNOBTAINABLE ROUTE MILES.

I DRIFTED MY HOPPER TRAIN OVER THE TOP OF NEWCASTLE, AND TOOK THE SHOTS FROM
THE FRONT OF MY ARMOUR YELLOW MOBILE CAMERA PLATFORM. I LEFT THE CONDUCTOR IN
CHARGE OF THE ALERTOR (YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT KARL). JUST AS I WAS APPROACHING
"CATITAS", I COULD FEEL IT STALLING OUT, AND I HAD TO HOLLER IN THE DOOR FOR
HIM TO PUT IT IN 1 :>)

MIKE DECKER

Click on link below to view your friend?s photo(s).
http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/roll.asp?Key=7420008189330001

To view the photo(s), order digital prints, photo greeting cards, photo gifts
or to frame a photo click on the link above.

Thank you for using PhotoWorks

Request a FREE PhotoWorks catalog now
http://www.photoworks.com/catalogrequest.asp?bancode=VR35&offer=C601 and
discover all that PhotoWorks offers. You'll find everything from photo
processing order forms and mailing envelopes to preloaded cameras and film,
photo greeting cards, frames, albums and more!

Introducing "The Works"...the best value in photo processing. Now, pay just
$14.45 plus S&H for a 24-exposure roll and you'll get: two sets of quality 4X6"
prints, Pictures on Disk ? CD, email sharing, index print, negatives and a new
roll of film or preloaded camera (depending upon which one you sent in for
developing.) Click below to print out an order form so you can order "The
Works" now!
Visit http://www.photoworks.com/photoworks/orderforms/default.asp.

If your e-mail program does not support hyperlinks, simply copy and paste the
link into your browser. If you have any comments or questions please contact us
at info@P..., or call us toll free at 1-800-PhotoWorks(1-800-746-8696).