An Apology

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: An Apology
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:53:48 -0500
Disposition-notification-to: "Dave_Lotz" <dave_lotz@e...>
Last night I fell into a trap I've warned others about when replying to
messages on the BRHSlist...I hit the reply button thinking my reply was
going to the person posting the email...WRONG! Unfortunately, it went out
to the whole list. I owe an apology to Ed DeRouin and to the list for the
teasing comment I made in regards to Ed's lack of reply with his opinion on
how the cars went together. For those who may not know, Ed & I are close
friends and nothing other than teasing was behind the comment.

Dave Lotz