Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger F7s

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger F7s
From: "?? ??s" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 08:36:52 -0700
Bcc:
Steve,

The units were 3 sets of A-B-A F3s built in 1947 for CZ service. Many of the various Burlington books (Mike Spoor, Kalmbach, etc) have pictures of them in this service.

It seems that when sufficient numbers of E units arrived on the property, they were regeared and bumped to freight service. They were eventually repainted to the grayback scheme, but kept their passenger numbers to the end.

Regards,
John Lewis