Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Heavyweight Equipment

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Heavyweight Equipment
From: "Ed & Betty Padgett" <epadgett@p...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:41:27 -0500
The diner was switched out to save having to have two. The Diner left
Lincoln around 1am on #43. Sheridan was mile post 699 so at about 675 or so
(Ulm) they dropped the diner that same after noon. It would then return to
Lincoln on #42 about 7am the next day. It was only gone from Lincoln about
31 or so hours.

Would have required another unit to go into Billings from Sheridan. They did
this in 56 and 57 when I worked in Edgemont.

Ed