Help!

To: BRHSList <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Help!
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:37:08 -0700 (PDT)
Name: Claude Kappel
E-Mail: mattpiemontese@n...

I'm looking for any information regarding my
Great-Grandfather, Claude Kappel, who drove the
Burlington Route Zephyr on its 1st regular service
trip between Lincoln, Omaha, Council Bluffs, St.
Josephs, and Kansas City on November, 11 1934.

~~~~Can anyone help this man out? He left this on
the guestbook at my site. IF you can help, reply to
the list and I will foreward the replys to him.
THANKS!!!

=====
Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@y...