Yard Tower

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Yard Tower
From: Doug Brown <dbrown@i...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 05:55:18 -0500
Group,

Can anyone help with the question posed from my friend. He lived in
Burlington most of his younger life, so he is a little confused as to
location, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Doug

Doug
A.I.M announced that shortly they will release a model of a yard tower
that stood in Burlington, IA. They say that it was torn down in 1959. I
do not remember it and wonder if there is a way to inquire through the
CB&Q historical group about information about the structure?
Darell
Untitled-1 copy.jpg