Cleburne Rail Fest a Reality

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Cleburne Rail Fest a Reality
From: "Shane Hopkins" <texdom3421@h...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:31:28 -0000
Date: August 26th Cleburne Texas:

The Cleburne Rail Fest is now a reality. The Cleburne City Council
Voted Unanioumsly to allow the Santa Fe No. 3417 Historical Foundation
to utilize the Intermodel Depot and City Property adjacent to the
railroad tracks. The event will take place Oct 19th 20th and 21st. We
will have something for everyone during that weekend. We will have
entertainment some railroad singers and some entertainment that is
more suited towars children who are not nessassarily into Trains. Our
Down town antique Merchants have agreed to have specials and sidewalk
sales during that weekend so there will be something for the Husbands
and wifes that arnt nessassarily into Trains. We will have slide shows
and much more. For Rail Fannining we have 10 Pristine Locations Mapped
out for picture taking and viewing. On Both the BNSF mainline and on
UP's Dallas Branch.

We will Have Cleburne Shop tours Guided by persons who worked for
Santa Fe in the shops. In short this will be a great weekend and a
great time for all we hope to see many of you there. More info will be
forth coming at www.santafe3417.org