Walthers Budd 45 seat coach

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Walthers Budd 45 seat coach
From: "Jules Johnson" <cbqrr17@h...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:14:07 -0600
I have received one of the new Walthers Budd coach lettered for Burlington.
I am disappointed in that these cars(Q version) do not have the full skirts
that the full scale Q cars had. Also the name board has the flat sheet
metal version as compaired to the full length fluting on the Q/CZ cars. The
assembly of these cars is very interesting as the sides are flat pieces that
snap into a flimsy frame. With the addition of the floor, ends, interior
seats, and roof these cars are very nice looking and sturdy. Does anyone
have any comment(s) on these cars and suggestions for attaching the full
length shirts? Jules Johnson