Omaha Council Bluffs Railfans

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Omaha Council Bluffs Railfans
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:58:19 EDT
A couple of you asked about the above organization in response to my post re
Council Bluffs Depot.

Their address is omaha_cobluffs_railfans@yahoogroups.com

Thanks for the responses. A couple of you mentioned the photo of Train No.
20 in Mike Spoor's volume three. I don't have it here at my computer, but
I'll check it out later today. I don't think that this is the one. I'm sure
it was No. 27 (northbound) and it was a black and white photo.

Pete