Stainless Steel paint

To: BRHSList <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Stainless Steel paint
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:05:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List!

I am getting around to painting my Three Brothers Cab
Car and the paint that I got from my local hobby
ship(where I will never ask for paint advice again) is
really bad. I painted the doors with standard Testors
Steel paint(employee: oh, steel and stainless steel
are the same thing-YAH RIGHT!) and it is nowhere near
the color I am looking for. I went to a new hobby
shop the other day(Downer's Grove Hobby) and I saw a
slot for Floquill Stainless steel paint. They were
out, but my question is, is that a good match for Q
Gallery Cars and can it be brushed on aluminum parts?

If this is not a good match, please let me know of a
good one that can be brushed on.

Oh, and if anyone is intrsted in two jars of Testors
Steel colored paint, let me know! ~grin~

Thanks in Advance!

=====
Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@y...