Re: [BRHSlist] New here

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New here
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:54:37 -0700
Bcc:
Welcome John,

If you haven't already, may I humbly suggest you consider joining the Burlington Route Historical Society. You can find their web page at <http://www.burlingtonroute.com>

For a mere $30 a year, you will receive a calendar, the society's news publication, the Zephyr (usually twice) and the annual Burlington Bulletin, a great book devoted to a single comprehensive look on a Q subject (the most recent one concerns the Burlington's snow fighting equipment).

I think you will find the $30 amongst the best of your hobby expenditures!

Regards,
John Lewis