Re: [BRHSlist] Foreign Head End Cars

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Foreign Head End Cars
From: Brad Slaney <bradslaney@w...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:34:56 -0700
From: <qutlx1@a...>
To: <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 7:50 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] Foreign Head End Cars

> To all on list if you want more detail on those other roads' head end cars
> take a look at the consists that have been enclosed in some of the Zephyrs
> and also if you can find Conductors' books(detailed lists of each train
that
> he would have handled) they are a wealth of info. Danny Holbrook published
> binder version of R.R.Reppettos and Al Shields(both Aurora Div condrs)
books
> a few years back and they contain many notes on foreign road head end car
#'s
> and destinations.
> Leo

More names, More memories surfacing.

Al Shields was Conductor on many of the 5632 fantrips. A gentlemen of the
highest caliber. Somewhere among the ruble, I Have a picture of him
standing by the 5632 handing the orders up to the engine crew at Savanna.
One of the few fantrip pictures I ever took.

BRAD