New here

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: New here
From: iowa_actor_nelles@n...
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:42:31 -0000
Hi everyone,
I've just joined the group. I am modeling Dubuque, Iowa, which is
near where I grew up. I now live in Toronto, Canada. I am researching
Dubuque to learn about the Q's movements there, and in east Dbq, and
am also looking for plans or information about the station the Q had
by the ice harbor. I have seen several pictures of it and visited it,
but I'd like more information on what it was like in the 60s. I look
forward to hearing from you, and reading posts on this forum.
Regards,
John Nelles