Fw: Remaining Equip.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, grannybud@m...
Subject: Fw: Remaining Equip.
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:36:41 -0500
Dear Ms. Many,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have forwarded this message to the BRHSlist,
an email discussion group with several hundred Burlington enthusiasts.
Perhaps someone
there will reply with info. that will be helpful.

Are you looking for specific information on the history of your building,
or more general info.?

Several books have been published on the CB&Q in recent years that
include many color photos. Trains are generally the focal point in the
photos, but many depots and other railroad buildings can be seen. It
would be neat if your building could be painted in the scheme that was
used for many years by the CB&Q on its buildings. It was a mineral red
color, with green trim.

Good luck with this project!

Don Zinnecker