Re: [BRHSlist] re:Steam Engines

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re:Steam Engines
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:42:45 -0600
Hi Leo and Kurt:

When I was hanging out at the CRRM in the 1960's as one of Bob's honorary
"nephews", it was my understanding that the 5629 has a cracked frame,
sustained during her last fan trip. Since our primary concern at the time
was keeping the 346 running, I never investigated further. I did take a lot
of detail photos, for use in designing "appliances" for 15" gauge loco's at
Sandleys.

Mike