Unsubscribe

To: BRHS <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@h...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:14:33 -0600
Dear Moderator,

I am receiving two of every email on the BRHS group. Please unsubscribe
my old email address of <trains@m...>. With all the mergers and buyouts
of service providers etc. it is impossible for me to unsubscribe this
address myself. MCN was bought out by OneMain.com which merged with
Excite.com and this email address is a receive only address now. I can't use
it to send emails- but emails addressed to it automatically transfer over to
another email address Excite gave me as they are still my service provider
for my Website. I use <trains28@h...> for all my emails and BRHS (Yahoo
onelist groups) through AT&T's high speed cable. Thanks,

John Olson
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@h...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available