Re: [BRHSlist] FW: SD7/9 Mars Light

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: SD7/9 Mars Light
From: Ralph Brown <cbq682@g...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 11:14:42 -0500

Dan Nevills wrote:

> Does anyone (Details West etc)make the mars light to go on the ends of
> the hoods?Im trying to upgrade my Proto,s Thanks DAN

Mr. Nevills,

I have purchased a Light Cluster with the Mars socket, for use on the SDs
from Walther Catalog via my local hobby shop. They are made by Sunrise
Enterprises and the manufacturer part number is H-101. This part replaces
the existing lamp assembly on the model. The part has two lower sockets and
two upper extended forward sockets all in one. It is made of metal. I have
not use them yet. I'm waiting for the right buy on a Proto 2000 undecorated
SD7 or 9. I figure if I very carefully drill out the socket and insert a
plastic lens, I can still use the lower lights.

I just looked at their web site and it appears you can buy on-line. Go here:
http://www.psln.com/sunrise/sreho.html# . Click on H-101 and the picture
appears. Good luck.

Ralph W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL