Re: [BRHSlist] Lines West

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Lines West
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 10:15:58 -0500
Leo
Right on target. As Wild Bill was there often also.
If you ever get anywhere there are old Railway Age check out Mar 29, 1947
neat article on the Eola Rec Plant
Railway Mechanical Engineer April 1946 Scrap Handling at Aurora Shops neat
photo loading a low side composite gon 206829 lettered scrap service
between Aurora-Eola I am sure other shops had cars lettered similarly

sjh