Block this sender

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, <ModelingDiesels_HO@yahoogroups.com>, <ModelRRScenery@o...>, <MRPics@yahoogroups.com>, <TRAINS4FUN@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ-RR@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Block this sender
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:54:01 -0700
Thought I would send this on, You might want to add this to your Block sender
list,
As soon as it reaches you email and is high lighted it will open a series of
POP Up windows
About 5 or 6, then keeps poping up stuff as you click off.

Then adds stuff to your Favorites and reset your Home Page to Some Love or Sex
sight thing, Then I had the trouble of IE pausing mouse controll during the
opening of any link or pages, and sometimes locking up.
Took a little resetting things,to get things back to working right again.
This is not a virus I don't think, Never showed up in the Virus thingie.

Hope no one else ended up with this Garbage,

crazymoney @yesky. com
There is no space in the .com