Re: Railway Fan

To: julian@b..., BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Railway Fan
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:56:20 -0500
Julian, Thanks for your message. I'm sending it to the BRHSlist, an
on-line discussion group of Burlington Route enthusiasts. Some are
retired (or current) railroad employees, others are simply devoted (and
often very knowledgeable) fans. Most have stories to share. Perhaps you
would like to subscribe to the list? In any event, one of our several
hundred participants might want to communicate with you and share some
material.

Best regards, Don Zinnecker