RE: Virus warning

To: <TRAINS4FUN@yahoogroups.com>, <MRPics@yahoogroups.com>, <ModelRRScenery@o...>, <ModelingDiesels_HO@yahoogroups.com>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: Virus warning
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 06:32:10 -0700
I have found out that this Virus is something that was targeting Rail Roaders,
be it modelers or Real RRs.
Anyway I think what it does if it is addressed to you from an old email from
something it auto forwards to your own email and will not stop, just keeps
repeating itself, about every 1-2 minutes.
I had this come up in mine, about 20 times before I got it blocked, then lost
some kind of file for windows, had to do a full restore to fix it.
It never showed I had the Virus in my system as I ran a scan and never found it.
I hope no one else gets this, I think it may be Outlook Exspress users that
have to watch out fot it.

Larry Doub