This is a Virus warning,

To: <TRAINS4FUN@yahoogroups.com>, <DNowitzke@a...>, "Clayton Hartford" <bn9900@h...>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, "Bob Eninger" <reninger@e...>
Subject: This is a Virus warning,
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:38:25 -0500
Cc: "Jeffs-Trains" <jeffs-trains@h...>, "Jeffrey Woodard" <Boogetty@w...>, "HoneyBunny" <dmrwcrs@h...>, "Dwiceman" <Dwiceman@a...>
Hello all,
I have been infected by some kind of Virus, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL<It come
in the name guinevereguinevere, I Can't get the email for this to block it,
It come in the email and AUTO DELETES ITSELF< then it changes to a WARNING<
saying it is from a mail you sent to guinever @gov.pe.ca , but it is not
correct for it does not block the messages, Do not replay to this either for it
is where it comes from,
Somehting that ends up in a dill file and It may be forwording itself, to your
self or maybe your address book, I Don't know, trying to fix it now.
Sorry about this, hope it does not enfect anyone.

Larry Doub