Re: [BRHSlist] NORMALLY ASPIRATED

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] NORMALLY ASPIRATED
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 23:40:33 -0500
Leo
I know what you mean. Now everything just roars. I use to enjoy the sound
as it revebed off the buildings in Aurora. I lived on the east side north
of the High School. While in the service my billet was about 3 blocks from
a large cut at the top of a hill and the trains would reverb off the cut and
it sure made a guy homesick. The nice curves sure looked better then the
angle monsters today too.
sjh