CB&Q Brass for Sale

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CB&Q Brass for Sale
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:40:29 EDT
List,

It's official!

I and moving my cutoff period forward in time and will not be modeling
anything after 1951. Therefore, I an offering the following Q cars for sale
before they go to eBay:

Shoreham Shops - Post-war DZ, KCZ, ASBZ, ARZ cars. All are plated but have a
brass underbody and trucks and are not decaled. The cars came with a factory
finish that is on the flat side.

Mail-Baggage (1604) - $225
50 Seat Coach (4737-41) - $225
50 Seat Coach (4731-34) - $225
48 Seat Diner (198-200) Two available - $225
48 Seat Diner (201-02) - $225
10-6 Sleeper (485-93) Two available - $225
Slumbercoach (4900-03) - $225
Vista Dome Coach (4735-36) - $250
Vista Dome Dorm Buffet Lounge (253-4) - $250
Vista Dome Dorm Buffet Lounge (320-21) Two Available - $250
Vista Dome Parlor Obs (235-236) - $275

Also a first run OMI Budd Gallery car, plated and lettered (your choice of 6
numbers) - $225

Orders of any size will cost $5 additional for shipping.

I will sell in order of the first serious bid received for any car.

Rich Gortowski