CBQ Rural Depot colors

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CBQ Rural Depot colors
From: l.gilpin@b...
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 09:56:59 -0000
Hi

I'm building a N scale model RR in minimum space (2ft x 6 ft at
first - yes rooms are small in the UK) based somewhere in rural
northern Colorado in he 1960s - hence allowing primarily CBQ but also
D&RGW and UP trains (including pax). Now if my passenger depot is CBQ
what colors would the depot building be (or any other RR buildings)?
All books I can find over here have B&W photos only and few show
railroad buildings.

I can only guess that the wooden walls would be white - but the
details? Somehow dark gray will not be right!

Can anyone point me to sites with good pics of rural CBQ depots -
especially color ones!

Thanks

Les Gilpin
Cardiff