CB&Q VO-1000s Horn

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: CB&Q VO-1000s Horn
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 14:04:12 -0500
I am unable to determine the location of the horn for the 4 stack VO-1000s
such as the recent Stewart Hobbies model of #9365. Looking at various
photos, it appears to be either on top of the very front center of the cab
roof, or atop the box sitting on the hood right in front of the cab. As was
noted in the discussions on this back in March, this box is not included on
this model, unfortunately. Can anyone tell me what the correct location of
the horn should be?