Re: [BRHSlist] Q - Stewert 70 ton hoppers

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q - Stewert 70 ton hoppers
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:49:20 -0400
Marshall,
You're probably right on. I was basing my comments primarily on the cars
that I've built (as opposed to reality). Guess which cars I've built most
of -- 50' boxcars, 40' boxcars, and 50' auto-boxes. The only other car that
I've built with the script Way of the Zephyrs slogan was the Proto 2000
Composite War Hopper. Maybe you've pointed out a flaw in that car as well.
I've also noticed some variation in other cars I've got. The chinese red
hoppers have both slogans (but in print rather than script). I have two
chinese red boxcars -- an Red Caboose 40' with Everywhere West on both sides
and a Proto 50' with both slogans. Curious now as to which of these is
right.

Duncan