Re: [BRHSlist] Mendota Landmark

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Mendota Landmark
From: Matthew Phalen <railfan04@y...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 05:01:51 -0700 (PDT)
Al,

I'm not sure if Del Monte absorbed the tower, which
they probably did, since it sits close to their
property. Yes it was Q water tower as it is next to
the exact spot where the Coaling station was. I was
told by locals and a few railroad employees of the Q
that work in Mendota. I would not know as I am only
16 years old. That's was I was told by my sources. I
will check into though.

Matt Phalen
Wyanet, IL
BNSF Mendota Sub MP 111