Mendota customer information

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Mendota customer information
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:30:19 EDT
As always when I go to a Q town I come up with questions on customers there.
What was the name of the company located on Rte 51 directly across the main
from Conco? As I recall they made feed from inbound loads of grain and of
course shipped out loads of feed. The people at the museum couldn't help and
neither could anyone at my dinner table.I remember switching the place on the
Midnight switch engine but can't recall the name.Anybody ?
Also I swear I recall from old photos that Swift had a plant north of the
North yard served by either the I.C. or Milw. Noone at the museum could shed
any light.It's pictured in one of Mike Spoors books and is brick with a
painted green sign on the building.Anybody?
Finally,had great time at the spring meet.Thanks to everybody who worked to
make it the best one yet!
Leo Phillipp