Re: [BRHSlist] RS: FWD "Preserved" Cabooses (fwd)

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RS: FWD "Preserved" Cabooses (fwd)
From: "O.W. Wells" <owwells@s...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:33:03 -0500
From: "Wes Leatherock" <wleath@s...>
To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 4:30 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] RS: FWD "Preserved" Cabooses (fwd)

> Might be of interest to _some_ on the BRHS list.
>

> Wes Leatherock
> wleath@s...

CATALOG OF CAPTIVE CABOOSE LOCATIONS

> CITY STATE CABOOSE # LOCATION AND
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
> Irving TX FWD no markings, wood, cupola, outside
braced, Heritage Park, 217 South Main
> Lubbock TX FWD wood, Wholesale Food Warehouse, GONE TO?
> Lubbock TX FWD as ATSF 1675, wood, TX Tech Ranch.
Heritage Ctr/4th & Indiana, w/FWD 401 loco/SF stock car
> South Houston TX FWD wood, cupola, outside braced, Standard
Construction, 9802 Winkler Drive/Hwy 3
> Wichita Falls TX FWD 101? wood, Antique Store, Hwy 287, west of
town, w/FWD wood boxcar, steel chair car & diner
> Tell TX FWD 110 Jack Garrison, LOCATION?
> Holcomb KS FWD 154 steel, wide vision, green & cream,
Office, west side of town
7244 boxcar, FOR SALE, <philody@d...>
> Carthage MO FWD 168 as MNA 168, steel, wide vision, M&NA
Railroad Yard, from Nevada, Missouri
> Henrietta TX FWD 172 Chamber of Commerce
> Tremont IL FWD 173 as BN 11773, Playhouse, Mark Reese,
owner, LOCATION?
> Oakdale CA FWD 174 as SERA 7002, ex-BN 11774?,
caboose-coach, built 8/78, Sierra Railroad, Robert Steele, own
> Fremont NE FWD 176 ex-BN 11776, built 8/78, Magnas Company,
Morningside at Rt 275
> Melrose IA FWD 182 Park
> Torrington WY FWD 185 steel, wide vision, built 1/80,
LOCATION?, from Brush, Colorado
> Gillette WY FWD 198 blt.'80, Rockpile Museum, 900 West 2nd
Street/Hwy 14-16, 307-682-5723
1905, LOCATION?, FOR SALE, <philody@d...>
> Hereford TX FWD 26? outside braced, Feed Store
> Jackson TX FWD 62? wood, cupola, outside braced, Depot, Co
Rd 2435 & TX 198, south of Canton, TX, with boxcar
> Fort Worth? TX FWD 63 wood, transfer, Trinity Valley Railfans,
GONE TO California?