Re: [BRHSlist] Clinics Hint

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Clinics Hint
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:05:34 -0500
For those going to Mendota:

Look for Leo to do his clinic on Hand Signals again. Should start
around 11:00 am. We will have a lively panel discussion with retired
railroaders, with the panel led by our BRHS member Bill Greenwood ( a
Mendota native and former CB&Q/BN official). This starts around 2:00.
Look for 1-2 more clinics as well. We will have Clinic Schedule at
registration.

Mike Spoor (your Spring Meet Chairman ablely assisted by Rich Gortowski,
Ed DeRouin and a herd of other members)