Re: Former Q GP30's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Former Q GP30's
From: dondelay@a...
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 01:09:37 EDT
Thanks to all that responded to my plea for help. I finally got through to
the BN Photo Archive that Eric Jacobsen was kind enough to guide me to
(that's a nice site you have too, Eric). Unfortunately, I was unable to
unearth any solid proof so far that a Q GP30 (940-955) got repainted somewhat
close to the time of the merger. Guess I'm kinda spoiled by the list that
Dan Holbrook, Jeff Lemke and Steve Lorenz put out describing the paint
schemes that almost all of the GN units wore at the time of the merger and
the date and location of where they got BN green. It's a handy little
resource when it comes to modeling! Was kind of hoping there might be a
similar list for former Q units too......
If anyone comes across a photo of one of these units in green around the
merger, please keep me in mind.

Don DeLay
Alta Loma, CA