Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Traffic Split

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Traffic Split
From: amtrak347@a...
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 04:45:16 EDT
"Must Fills" (all passenger trains were required to have a fireman and
hostler assignments) plus "Veto" positions (I believe determined by a
percentage of the number of engineer assignments on a division) would
determine the number of firemen that could be severed from service. I forgot
to mention that the LaCrosse Division fireman's roster was not affected by
Award 282 account Wisconsin being a "full crew" state until the early to
mid-70's. Chicago Division severed firemen with 8 years or less seniority
because they had so many passenger, hostling and "veto" jobs.
Bob