Re: [BRHSlist] Brass LMB HO scale CB&Q 2-8-2 on ebay

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Brass LMB HO scale CB&Q 2-8-2 on ebay
From: "M. Thayer" <zephyr@k...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:48:00 -0600
From: <arnold299@a...>
To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 7:44 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] Brass LMB HO scale CB&Q 2-8-2 on ebay

> Just thought I would mention that I found this off the beaten path on
ebay.
> It was not listed on ebay as a CB&Q item so some may have missed it. I do
not
> own or have any knowledge about this 2-8-2. Just thought you might want to
> window shop.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1126659342

Please be aware that this is the LMB O1A, which (although it has modern
details and short cab) was based upon the erection drawings and is therefore
missing the stoker frame extension. It's about 1 1/2 feet short. If that
doesn't matter & you want it, go ahead . . . but it wouldn't be worth $400
to me -

Marshall